Quantitative Phosphoproteomics, Cellular Signaling, Imaging, Mathematical Modelling, AI
- Patrick CASWELL, FBMH, The University of Manchester, UK: Cell migration and invasion in 3D.
- Jean-Marc SCHWARTZ, FBMH, The University of Manchester, UK: Mathematical modeling of cellular signaling.
- Phil WOODMAN, FBMH, The University of Manchester, UK: Mechanisms of RTK trafficking.
- Rob CLARKE, MCRC, Manchester, UK: Breast cancer metastasis signaling networks.
- Ciara o’BRIEN, The Christie, Manchester: Breast cancer metastasis.
- Mike HEILEMANN, University of Frankfurt, Germany: Advanced imaging of FGFR.
- Richard SCHELTEMA, University of Utrecht, The Netherlands. Structural proteomics.
- Gloria LOPEZ-CASTEJON, FBMH, The University of Manchester, UK. Signalling in macrophages.
- Alex BREEZE, University of Leeds, UK. FGFR structural biology.
- Rainer BREITLING. FSE, The University of Manchester, UK. Omics data integration.
- Sara ZANIVAN, Beatson, Glasgow, Omics of protein oxidation and reduction.
- David SUMPTON, Beatson, Glasgow, Metabolomics.
want to learn more?
Signalling in three-dimensional cell culture
System biology analysis of FGFR and EGFR signaling in breast cancer
Multiomics analysis of breast cancer metastasis in silico, in vitro, and in vivo