Quantitative Phosphoproteomics, Cellular Signaling, Imaging, Mathematical Modelling
- Patrick CASWELL, FBMH, The University of Manchester, UK: Cell migration and invasion in 3D.
- Jean-Marc SCHWARTZ, FBMH, The University of Manchester, UK: Mathematical modeling of cellular signaling.
- Phil WOODMAN, FBMH, The University of Manchester, UK: Mechanisms of RTK trafficking.
- Rob CLARKE, MCRC, Manchester, UK: Breast cancer metastasis signaling networks.
- Ciara o’BRIEN, The Christie, Manchester: Breast cancer metastasis.
- Filippo ACCONCIA, University of Rome, Italy: New therapeutics for breast cancer.
- Mike HEILEMANN, University of Frankfurt, Germany: Advanced imaging of FGFR.
- Richard SCHELTEMA, University of Utrecht, The Netherlands. Structural proteomics.
- Gloria LOPEZ-CASTEJON, FBMH, The University of Manchester, UK. Signalling in macrophages.
- Viki ALLAN, FBMH, The University of Manchester, UK. Organelle dynamics.
- Alex BREEZE, University of Leeds, UK. FGFR structural biology.
- Rainer BREITLING. FSE, The University of Manchester, UK. Omics data integration.
Chiara got her PhD in Molecular Medicine in Milan in 2009 and, after six years in Copenhagen as a post-doctoral fellow working on "functional proteomics", Chiara started her own group as a Wellcome Trust-funded independent fellow at the University of Manchester in 2016.pubblications biography